Monday, January 6, 2014

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME

I have not posted to this blog in ages and it has for all real purposes been defunct. I have decided to give it another go.

One of the things that has caught my attention has been tumblr. I love all the posts to that site and I have set up a blog on there too. I will post some of the photos from there on here, but urge you to have a look on there. It can be found at:

http://njrubberdude.tumblr.com/

Please feel free to contact me by e-mail or through either site to comment on the blogs and photos. Let me know what you think and what you might like to see in them. It is always more fun when there is a two way communication between the blogger and the readers.  Here's to more frequent posts and a more interesting blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment